Saturday 5 November 2011

It's been a while. Forgive me.

I have been a terrible zine editor, and spent far too long indulging my own literary ambitions. That's the bad news, and I can but get down on my knees and beg your forgiveness for that. The good news is that I'm endeavouring to be better, get my finger back on the pulse and treat you right.
But I am alive, you are alive and so is Ponytail (in a way). And I know I've been a real lazy susan in putting together Issue #3 but it's on its way. There's still time to SUBMIT. That's what I was going to tell you. I bet you thought you'd missed the deadline and threw your story against a wall or out of a window. But you haven't so go fetch it and send me your words on the theme of The Other to ponytail[dot]zine[at]gmail[dot]com
You can do this until 30th November.

I've missed you my children.

No comments:

Post a Comment